Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hold On - Megan Fox has competition...

OK , so we had a debate last night about how I could increase the number of hits to my blog.  One answer (that I'm trying now) was to announce that I had called my Queen or my "Honey", Megan Fox.  Not only might this broaden the appeal of beekeeping to the general public, younger people may also start to take an interest. 

Somehow, I don't think that adding "Megan Fox is my new Honey" to the title of this post is really about reaching out to a different demographic - it's more an unashamedly blatent attempt to tap into the search habits of young men. But hey, the results will certainly be interesting.

Thanks everyone, you added about 100 hits.  I hope there are now one or two more budding beekeepers in the community.  Anyway I discovered that Megan has some new competition....Queen Els...



1 comment:

  1. A little healthy competition never hurt the honey business. Cheers! (I vote for Queen Els!)

    ReplyDelete