Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Daily Green - Urban Beekeepers

A while ago I sent off some pictures and a little biog to "The Daily Green" who are doing an article on Urban Beekeeping.  Well, whaddyaknow, I got an e-mail from the editor today and a link to their site.  Tons of cool beekeeper pictures - the coolest being No.17 of course!  There are some really interesting hives and locations.  I got ideas for next year now, but first I need to build. 

Anyway, by the looks of it several people from Saint Louis managed to send in pictures. I managed to put in a good word for the Eastern Missouri Beekeepers Association and there is a link to their site and also to my blog - so maybe I'll get some more interest!  Anyway here is the link....

http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-homes/latest/urban-beekeeping-47093003?click=main_sr

No comments:

Post a Comment