Sunday, July 18, 2010

Plan Bee - Final Push, Phase 3 Started

I moved the beehive stand this morning.  But I think I may have to move it again! Elspeth, after I finished, said...

"Oh, I thought you were going to set it up at an angle - you know like the supports were lying, when they were on the floor"

The supports were on the floor because I was moving them, not because I was checking their alignment!  Agghhhh! If she had mentioned this an hour earlier, I wouldn't have fixed it the way I did.  Look, I'm an engineer, and we LIKE things when they are parallel and perpendicular! All these creative types do is say how much better it could have been if only we did it a different way, usually after we're finished - Common guys enter the discussion when it is underway - not afterwards!!!!

Well that's off my chest now! So I guess I may move the bees back either next weekend, or the weekend after. Depends on the weather mostly!

No comments:

Post a Comment